Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
My main fandoms: Harry Potter, Once Upon a Time, AtLa and Lok, FullMetal Alchemist, and DC comics. I also post a lot of Robert Carlyle and Michael Raymond-James. A LOT of Robert Carlyle and MRJ.
Proud Dearie, Believer, Beauty, and Firethief who loves my Coconut Siblings.
I do sometimes harshly critique characters and ships. If you want me to tag those (or anything else) don't be afraid to ask *politely*.
The little things and moments that didn’t make it to the Harry Potter movies:
- the Giant Squid
- the Hogwarts kitchens
- Harry’s watch
- treacle tart
- "OI! There’s a war going on here!"
- Firenze as Divination teacher
- meeting Neville and his parents at St. Mungo’s
- "I don’t think you’re a waste of space."
- Ron being attacked in the Brain Room in the Ministry of Magic
- THE GIANT SQUID
- Harry meeting the Sphinx in the maze
- the potions riddle Hermione answered
- Roonil Wazlib
- the fact that Rita Skeeter’s an Animagus
- Harry repairing his wand and putting back the Elder Wand in Dumbledore’s tomb
- Peter’s silver hand killing himself
- THE FRICKIN GIANT SQUID
Okay so, where I live (Canada, Newfoundland) we have the smallest ponies.
And the biggest dogs
Here’s a size comparison for the Newfoundland dog
That is a full grown dog and pony together LOOK AT THAT!
Now if you don’t think that’s the greatest shit ever I don’t know what is!
Page 1 of 2301